Empower your partner with knowledge to help you through the delivery and recovery
How can your partner support you best during delivery and the recovery? This course is attended by both of you but specifically designed for your partner. With this course you ensure that your partner is well prepared to be THE "helping hand" during labor and recovery, so that there is an optimal interaction between the two of you.
Benefits of this course:
- Expert information for the partner related to all labor and delivery phases, fostering a deeper understanding of how to help at all times.
- Practical hands-on techniques for partners to ease pain, and help your partner relax.
- Expert advice for the partner about the first 6 weeks postpartum for optimal recovery and the best start for your new born baby.
Course dates 2022/2023
The course can be attender in our practice in Rotterdam, or online, from home, through video-conference-tool ZOOM. The workshop costs € 60,-, starts at 7:00 PM and takes 2-3 hours. Please note that many health insurers reimburse (a part of) the costs.
The prenatal courses series
The Mothers in Motion prenatal courses can be taken separately, but have been developed by Stephanie as a series. The series of 5 courses is the result of more than 20 years of education and experience with pre- and postnatal care. It offers you all the knowledge, exercises and insights to optimally experience your pregnancy, delivery and recovery and to prevent complications (as much as possible).
- Pelvic floor and abdominal muscles
- Childbirth & pain relief
- Functional breathing techniques
- Postnatal recovery: what you need to know now
- Partner lesson
We advise every mother to follow the entire series and therefore offer a package price of € 270 (10% discount).Start dates:
(If a date in the series is inconvenient for you, you can always follow that course later!)