Due to the highly infectious coronavirus, Physiomotion has closed her doors until at least April 6th. (Read more).
Because SAFE and CORRECT training is so important for pregnant and postnatal women, we put together a schedule of FREE, online, pre- and postnatal classes we will offer you through LIVE Facebook streams. Join our training sessions at www.facebook.com/MothersInMotion.
Enjoy pregnancy and motherhood healthy and complaint-free.
Mothers in Motion has everything to help expectant mothers get through their pregnancy and birth without problems and to recover quickly and responsibly. We offer effective sports programs, group lessons, personal training, preparatory workshops and specialized pelvic floor training and physical therapy. Mothers in motion is the result of over 20 years of expert knowledge and experience in women’s health!
Discover our new prenatal and postnatal programs.
Prenatal program Postnatal program
Do you want to...
- stay fit during pregnancy?
- prevent pelvic floor instability and be sure that you train in a physically safe way?
- learn breathing techniques to give you optimal oxygen and stay relaxed during delivery?
- prevent tearing of your pelvic floor area during delivery as much as possible?
- recover in a responsible way during postpartum period?
- get the best training of your abdominal muscles and pelvic floor before and after delivery to prevent damage of the diastasis?
- regain your energy level and get your figure back as soon as possible after delivery?
Pre and postnatal abdominal ultrasound
Sports: group lessons and personal training
Prenatal workshops: preparing for delivery
Pelvic physical therapy
I'm a physical therapist, pelvic floor therapist and manual therapist, I teach fitness and aerobics classes and I am a respiratory specialist (capno trainer). It is my goal to improve the lives of (pregnant) women. I am deeply convinced that with proper guidance and preparation, women do not have to experience any pain and should be able to feel fit during their pregnancy, that a delivery can go smoothly and that young mothers can then enjoy their newborn baby more. Moreover, no woman should accept incontinence after giving birth. It is my mission to make this message known everywhere. In MOTHERS IN MOTION, results of over 20 years of study and experience come together.