Enjoy pregnancy and motherhood healthy and complaint-free.
Do you want to...
- stay fit during pregnancy?
- prevent pelvic floor instability and be sure that you train on a medically safe way?
- learn breathing techniques so you are calm during delivery?
- prevent tearing your pelvic floor area during delivery?
- recover in a responsible way during postpartum period?
- the best training of your abdominal muscles and pelvic floor before and after delivery?
- regain your energy level and get your figure back as soon as possible after delivery?
1. Intake, analysis & personalized scedule
2. Sports during the pregnancy
3. Prenatal workshops: preparing for delivery
- - - Delivery & maternity period - - -
4. Postnatal intake
5. Sports after delivery
I'm a physiotherapist, pelvic floor therapist and manual therapist, I teach fitness and aerobics classes and I am a respiratory specialist (capno trainer). It is my goal to improve the lives of (pregnant) women. I am deeply convinced that with proper guidance and preparation, women do not have to experience any pain and should be able to feel fit during their pregnancy, that a delivery can go smoothly and that young mothers can then enjoy their newborn baby more. Moreover, no woman should accept incontinence after giving birth. It is my mission to make this message known everywhere. In MOTHERS IN MOTION, results of over 20 years of study and experience come together.