Sporting during the pregnancy
Due to the coronavirus we are currently closed. We do offer some FREE workouts via a Facebook LIVESTREAM. Follow us and join the training at www.facebook.com/MothersInMotion or take a look at the training schedule here.
Many women notice their condition declining during their pregnancy, run into discomforts and aches, feel tired, or wánt to train but are insecure on what's best for themselves and above all, the baby.
With our specialized group lessons and a personalized training schedule you can safely continue training during your pregnancy.
Pre-motion sports: strength training and group lessons during pregnancy
A pregnancy costs you a lot of extra energy. Your weight gradually increases and your condition gets worse. You can no longer do everything you were used to. Your hormones also play a role. And most importantly: the delivery; This is comparable to a marathon of 14 hours, or longer.
Make sure your body is fit and then you often have an easier recovery. At Mothers in Motion we have group lessons and you get a personal schedule for strength training tailored made! This way you can progress well and you can continue training until the 40th week.
Intake & personal training
When you want to start training at Mothers in Motion, a personal intake by one of our specialists is mandatory. This way we can make sure that we can offer you a safe and suitable training. During the intake we will address the following subjects;
- We listen to your needs and desires and explain what physical changes wil occur in the pelvic area
- We analyse your pelvis, when standing and walking
- We test and analyse possible problems in the lower back
- We test your upper body's strength and the strength in your legs
- We analyse the length of certain muscles and joints that might influence the pregnancy or could cause complaints
Train safely during your pregnancy?